Recent Press About Main Street Reads!
- Books Make a Difference: Indie Bookstores: Pandemic Adds Plot Twist to Comeback Story
- Authors Round the South: https://authorsroundthesouth.com/lady-banks/11832-a-bookstore-is-like-a-book-church
- Shelf Awareness: https://www.shelf-awareness.com/issue.html?issue=3721#m48219
- Shelf Awareness: https://www.shelf-awareness.com/issue.html?issue=3443#m43586
- Live 5 News Charleston: Children’s event debuts books about acceptance and diversity
- Charleston Post & Courier: Get Some Indie Books for Your Nooks
- Charleston City Paper: Main Stree Reads Offering Shelf Care w/Books & Brownies
- Summerville Journal Scene: New Indie Bookstore Opens
- Charleston City Paper: Summerville Gets New Indie Bookstore
- Summerville Journal Scene: Celebrates with Ribbon Cutting and Guest Authors
- Summerville Journal Scene: Music and Arts Scene April 24-30
Believe In Your Shelf and WIN!
Win a $10 Gift Card to Main Street Reads and your own “Believe in Your Shelf” tee-shirt! The rules are simple:
- Come by Main Street Reads and snap a selfie next to your favorite bookshelf and/or book!
- Post it on your Instagram or Facebook or Twitter and MAKE SURE to use both these hashtags: #mainstreetreads and #believeinyourshelf so we can see that you’ve shared!
- Each month we’ll share most-shared “shelfies” to be featured on our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages, too.
- Did we mention the winners are each awarded a $10 Gift Card and a “Believe in Your Shelf” tee-shirt?
Believe In Your Shelf Shirts in Kid Sizes!
We now have “Believe in Your Shelf” tee-shirts available in Adult (S, M, L, XL) and Children’s (S, M, L, XL) sizes. Adult shirts are now just $12.95; children’s $11.95 – Come claim yours!
Thanks to all who joined us during our GRAND OPENING March 1, 2019, AND at our first-anniversary party on March 1, 2020! This is YOUR BOOKSTORE, so please drop us a line and tell us what you like to read, and what you’d like to see in your bookstore. Email email@example.com