- This event has passed.
Meet the Authors: Fundamentals of Marriage (Virtual)
February 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, a virtual free workshop and Meet the Authors for The Fundamentals of Marriage by Howard and Danielle Taylor.
This virtual event takes place at 7 pm on Thursday, February 11th. Join us via the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwpceGoqjkuHdw9dta-b3emVMpSWKkTQtdO
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the event.
Based on biblical principles, The Fundamentals of Marriage is an engaging, insightful and interactive workbook that explores 8 essential practices vital to marital success.
There’s no fancy formulas or hoops to jump through to understand the roles, responsibilities and expectations outlined in the Bible to take your relationship to the next level. The chapters in this workbook will help you:
- • Master your communication by learning how to speak & understand the language of your spouse
- • Champion & bring out the best in each other
- • Conquer grudges and resentment through utilizing effective forgiveness techniques
- • Manage and direct your finances as a team; and then,
- • Discover and work towards the purpose and vision God blessed you with so you can become the Power Couple he intended you to be.
Each chapter presents:
- • A short reading
- • Personal reflection
- • Discussion questions
- • His & her perspectives
- • Case studies highlighting real stories from real couples.
Howard and Danielle Taylor are certified marriage coaches with the American Association of Christian Counselors, executive producers on the Christian Television Network, serial entrepreneurs and the founders of Marriage on Deck, a marriage media ministry that has served over 4,000 couples through teaching the fundamentals of marriage. In addition to their marriage workbook The Fundamentals of Marriage, the Taylor’s also have a marriage talk show on Tuesdays and Thursdays 3 p.m. PST/6 p.m. EST on CTN and an eight-part video bible study on Right Now Media.