- This event has passed.
Book Signing with Bruce Orr: Lost in Legend, South Carolina’s Coastal Ghosts and Lore PLUS Haunted Summerville
April 6 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
On Saturday, April 6, during Azalea Festival, Main Street Reads will host Bruce Orr, author of several books about the south, including:
- Six Miles to Charleston – The True Story of John and Lavinia Fisher
- Haunted Summerville, South Carolina
- Ghosts of Berkeley County, South Carolina
- Ghosts of the USS Yorktown – The Phantoms of Patriots Point
- Lost in Legend – South Carolina’s Coastal Ghosts and Lore
Bruce has consulted with the Travel Channel’s “Ghost Adventures” and “Mysteries at the Museum,” the Biography Channel’s “My Ghost Story,” and Syfy Channel’s “Ghost Hunters.” His first work, Six Miles to Charleston, was featured in the 2011 finale on Ghost Adventures.
Come out and meet this famed author and get your signed copy of Haunted Summerville or Lost in Legend (we’ll also have a limited number of his other books on hand for fans!)